Becoming a member
- Patient members: Asthma and allergy patients
- Family members: Families of asthma and allergy patients
- General public: Anyone interested in our service
Membership and fees
- Membership is valid for two years.
- Renewal is needed upon expiry of membership.
Elderly aged 60 or above HK$40
- CSSA recipients can be exempted from payment of membership fees upon production of a valid medical fee waiver.
Application and payment:
Online application: Please fill in the form and make payment by the following methods:
Please make it payable to “The Hong Kong Asthma Society”.
Please write your name, address, contact phone number and email address on the back of the cheque, and post it to us.
HSBC account 534-135355-001of The Hong Kong Asthma Society.
Please write your name, address, contact phone number and email address on the back of the bank-in slip, and post or fax it to us.
Please make payment at our office during opening hours.
G/F, 402 Shanghai Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Opening hours: Mondays to Fridays 9:30 – 5:30
Saturdays 9:30 - 4:30
Closed on public holidays
Telephone enquiries: 2895-6502